Normally, you can use this way to import the Education LMS (Pro) theme:
Or this way:
If it still does not work, please use this way:
- Download the Education LMS installation here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JtkcS6b48tkXvXB5EfsjtBXZ8hA3NDy_
- Download the SQL file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xYwy8Qdn3OgFVOOSeC8yV6fyAVhDv_pH
- Download the education-lms.zip from link above, upload it to your server or localhost then extract ZIP file.
- Go to phpMyadmin, import SQL file. Remember to delete old tables first.
- Open the wp config file, change the database name, username, password. Do the following here.
- Access phpMyadmin again, find wp_options table and replace the home_url & site_url with your domain. See here.
- Find wp_users table, replace admin email with your one. Then go to WP Login page to reset the password.
- Install the Better Search Replace plugin to replace all demo link with your URL.
Thanks for using our theme!